Are you a mom or dad who loves exploring science and all things tech? Include your kids in the fun!
Ken Denmead, publisher of the popular parenting blogs, GeekDad and GeekMom and author of the idea-packed book “Geek Dad,” explains how tech, DIY projects and fun activities can foster a love of learning in our children and grandchildren, and bring families together!
THIS WEEK’S EPISODE TOPICS:
- How to Embrace your Inner Geek
- Parenting Projects
- Technology Limits
- Multi-Generational Travel
- How Board Games Foster Shared Experiences
- Science Projects and Kids
- Why Parents Can Let their Children be Bored
Listen to the show:
Geek Dad https://geekdad.com/
Geek Mom https://geekdad.com/category/geekmom/
Geek Dad: Awesomely Geeky Projects and Activities for Dads and Kids to Share