Show guest, Amy Nofziger, AARP’s Fraud Watch Network spokesperson, educates us on the types of internet fraud and financial scams aimed at older adults and helps us protect our aging parents from becoming victims.
THIS WEEK’S EPISODE TOPICS:
- Dating Sites and Con Artists
- Computer Fraud
- Charities and Schemes
- Tax Fraud Schemes and Tax Identity Theft
- Tips to protect seniors and older adults from becoming victims to con artists and online fraud.
- How to stop being defrauded and scammed.
- How scammers find you.
- How your personal information gets on a scammers list.
AARP Fraud Watch Network
AARP Watchdog Alert
Fraud Helpline 877-908-3360
AARP Fraud Quiz: Are You An Easy Target?